The important learnings in cold process soap class, student will learn to make 9 types of cold process soap making from basic to advancing. Understand how to control the consistency to allow you to have much longer time to mix colours – design to pour to mold. Learn to prevent soda ash on cold process soap. Another plus to know how to make soap without using a “stick blender”, yet the soap is fast ready (ie. the stick blender is used to speed up the soaping process). without stick blender, yet make sure the soap failure free.
includes learn about cold process soap colouring (mix and match with mica colours and clay powders), learn different ways of cut and shaped the cold process soap (on the last day).
Theory & Design
- All about cold process soap
- Adapt weather and temperature for cold process soap
- Learn how to control the consistency of cold process soap for different designs, thick creamy fast in minutes or maintain liquid for long time to complicated designs.
- How to make beautiful & seamless cold process soap bar
- Understand cold process soap recipes
- many recipes will be provided in this class
- Learn to make basic cold process soap with cute mold (1 type). And learn about soap making with butter and milk
- Cold Process Soap Making next level
- Design: Zero mistake swirl, Marble tile cold process soap and Gradation (3 types)
advancing in Cold Process Soap Making
Note that, Artiz Soap will change design theme from time to time. But the designs above have covered majority skills which student can perform more in future. Again the cold process soap recipe in day 2 all also cover ingredients with wax, milk and butter again.
student will learn ways to cut and shape the soaps according to designs.
- You can also learn this course in the foundation master course [LINK]
- This course is only about designs for cold process soap bar
- Hands-on intensive course.
- Will provide all ingredients, soap making tools, handout and recipes in class.
- Suitable for beginner / zero knowledge / Experience soap maker
Class can be conducted in english, chinese, malay, and korean.
For korean, there is a translating fee for a translator (optional)
- The course outline is subject to change from time to time, because Artiz Soap is a fully soap making Research & development academy. The recipes, techniques and methods will be improved and updated.
- Advance booking required to confirm your class
- Upcoming Dates
- 25th to 26th March 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday) & 27th March 2020 (9am to 12:00pm)
- 8th to 9th April 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday) & 10th April 2020 (9am to 12:00pm)
- 19th to 20th May 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday) & 21st May 2020 (9am to 12:00pm)
- To register contact Whatsapp+60163396303 / email@example.com / click on righthand pink messenger icon to message us
- For more samples of students’ work click here to view more
- Location of class, Artiz Atelier Academy, No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- oversea applicants, kindly contact WhatsApp +60163396303 or WeChat artizsoapshop for accommodation and transportation suggestions.
- To register or inquire, contact WhatsApp +60163396303 or WeChat artizsoapshop or email firstname.lastname@example.org