This class only focus on cold process soap making. learning from basic to complicated colour mixing and designs. Understand ways to controlling consistency of cold process soap to make desirable designs. Introduce new concept of cold process soap making to reduce the chances of failure. Upcoming schedules
Time: 10am to 5pm
Introductory of cold process soap making class
- Cold Process Soap Basic Recipe
- Cold Process Milk Soap
- Cold Process Butter Soap
Theory & Design
- All about cold process soap
- Adapt weather and temperature for cold process soap
- Learn how to control the consistency of cold process soap for different designs, thick creamy fast in minutes or maintain liquid for long time to complicated designs.
- How to make beautiful & seamless cold process soap bar
- Understand cold process soap recipes
- many recipes will be provided in this class
time: 10am to 5pm
You will be making 7 designs for cold process soap bar + 2 complimentary designs
Design 1: Zero mistake swirl soap
Design 2: Marble soap
Design 3: Fast layering soap
Design 4: Feather swirl soap
Design 5: Water Dripping swirl
Design 6: Real Wood Grain
Design 7: Gradation
Note that, Artiz Soap will change design theme from time to time. But the designs above have covered majority skills which student can perform more in future. Again the cold process soap recipe in day 2 all also cover ingredients with wax, milk and butter again.
time: 10am to 12pm
student will learn ways to cut and shape the soaps according to designs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- You can also learn this course in the master course [LINK]
- This course is only about designs for cold process soap bar
- Advance booking required to confirm your class
- Upcoming schedules
- 24th - 26th Sept 2019 (Wed - Fri)
- 18th - 20th Oct 2019 (Fri - Sun)
- 13th - 15th Nov 2019 (Wed - Fri)
- 22nd - 24th Nov 2019 (Fri - Sun)
- 4th - 6th Dec 2019 (Wed - Fri)
Artiz Atelier Academy No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Optional to split the classes to complete into 2 trips (within 2 months)
- Registration in advance is required to confirm.
- Hands-on intensive course.
- Will provide all ingredients, soap making tools, handout and recipes in class.
- Suitable for beginner / zero knowledge / Experience soap maker
- Class can be conducted in english, chinese, malay, and korean.
- For korean, there is a translating fee for a translator (optional)
- For overseas students, may inquire for recommended nearby hotel & transportation.
- To register, whatsapp +60163396303 / email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The course outline is subject to change from time to time, because Artiz Soap is a fully soap making Research & development academy. The recipes, techniques and methods will be improved and updated.