New Generation Clear Soap Hands-on Class
This is a homemade version of clear soap base without using alcohol or propylene glycol. This soap very suitable as herbal
It has the same function as commercial melt and pour soap, which melt to add colour, scent or additives. This soap melt under heat and solidifying when temperature drops. Also able to make designs like normal melt and pour soap. However, it is not as crystal clear as commercial melt and pour soap base and still require to wrap to prevent from sweating especially humid country.
The recent recipes in the class able to achieve slight tinted yellowish colour. The recipes are adjustable to different types of oil ingredients, therefore the colour outcome of each recipes are differ as well. It is a fun to play with flexible recipes even using herbal oil infusion, and easily convert to meltable soap to add more dry ingredients.
- Provide 3 recipes in the class. Practice making 2 recipes in class
- Students will hands-on the making of new generation clear soap.
- learn to remelt, adding colour, and scent to the soap.
- explanation on using mp colorant, herbal colorant, herbal oil infusion
- explanation on changing the recipes with different ingredients and recipe calculation
- 100% vegan recipes.
- The soap is moisturising, nourshing and bubbly without any help of chemical surfactants.
- Different when versus crystal glass soap in terms of making methods and recipe contain alcohol.
- practice to make 2 recipes in class. bring back 2kg soap
- certificate exclusive class by Artiz Soap (Instructor Esther Cheng)
- This course is a hands-on class
- 3 hours class
- Class dates by advance booking
- Will provide all ingredients, soap making tools, handout and recipes in class.
- Suitable for experience soap maker, know how to design and calculate recipe
- Class can be conducted in english, chinese, malay, and korean.
For korean, there is a translating fee for a translator (optional)
- The course outline is subject to change from time to time, because Artiz Soap is a fully soap making research & development academy. The recipes, techniques and methods will be improved and updated.
- Advance booking required to confirm your class
- To register/inquire contact Whatsapp +60163396303 / email@example.com / click on righthand pink messenger icon to message us
- Location of class, Artiz Atelier Academy, No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- oversea applicants, kindly contact WhatsApp +60163396303 for accommodation and transportation suggestions.