This is a dough soap class for adults and young kids fun soap making experience.
and a fun creative class
suitable to use as embeds, soap decoration and soap itself.
very suitable for soapers who want to create more creative designs for their soaps
Easy to learn and reproduce at home.
This soap is made with simple soap and food ingredients. it has elastic texture easy remodel into different shapes. able to mix with essential oil, natural dried flower petals, herbs powder and fruits powders to create scent and colours.
The soaps are gentle and suitable to use for body and handwash.
Benefit of this soap making
- Easily available soap ingredients (world wide)
- Easy mixing colour steps
- Short curing time (for the soap to dry and become solid)
- The dough suitable for long time storage
- This soap making method is suitable for mass production
- Easy handle by beginner soaper or creative soaper
- Do not require to wear gloves when modelling the dough soap
- Suitable to make cute figurines and mold designs with chocolate silicone mold
- Can paint (Soap colorant) on the soap surface (like sculpturing)
- Can convert to cream for piping like frosting and drizzle like chocolate
- easy incorporate with other soap as part of the design
This is a hands-on class.
- Learn the ingredients to make banjug soap
- Learn the structure of recipes and to make adjustments
- Learn types of colours suitable to use. Explain both natural and soap colorant.
- Learn to make banjug soap from scratch
- Learn to add scent into banjug soap
- Learn to few techniques to play with banjug soap [Photo 1 below]
- Learn to banjug soap recipe to make cute figure [Photo 2 & Photo 3 below]
- Learn to use banjug soap to decorate on soap bar [Photo 4 below]
- Learn to convert banjug soap into “piping cream”, “chocolate drizzle” and “word piping” [Photo 5 below]
- Learn to print cute embeds using silicone mold [Photo 6 below]
- Learn to DIY temporary molds for soap making to replace silicone mold. [sometimes might be difficult to find certain molds, so learn DIY mold to make special soap embeds] [Photo 7 below]
- Learn about long time storage and recycle the old banjug soap
Products made in Class
- 3 units basic banjug soaps [Stamp, Logo, Herbal, Photo 1 below]
- 1 unit cute figurine soap [teddy bear, Photo 2 below]
- 1 unit cute figurine soap [pumpkin, Photo 3 below]
- 1 unit soap [how to stick embed on soap, Photo 4 below]
- 1 unit soap bar [alphabet piping, Photo 5 below]
- 1 unit soap [cute embeds, Photo 6 below]
- 1 unit diy embed mold [produce diy mold, Photo 7 below]
Choice of Class
Type 1: private class (one to one) 3.5 hours class
Type 2: private live online class (one to one) 2 class to complete [2 hrs each class]
Type 3: group class (max 6) 4.5 hours class
*note that all photo samples are only for illustration purposes only. The actual project might be slightly different depends on the soap mold availability, new season updates and new designs created by teacher. Teacher always update class design content.
Student Future Projects Reference
- Advance full payment to confirm your class
- To register contact Whatsapp+60163396303 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fill your inquiries in the form below
- Student do not require to bring anything for class, we will provide ingredients, tools, soap molds for class use.
- Class location: No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.