The classes below can be registered separately.
This is an alternative as cream for any piping purposes. Able to give long time for piping practice or doing design without worry of getting hard as fast as cold process soap.
- 21st – 22nd March 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday)
- 18th – 19th April 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday)
- 30th – 31st May 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday)
- 5th & 7th June 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday); 6th is a public holiday
- 11th – 12th July 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday)
We also call it dough soap, its made with natural ingredients smooth and silky surface just like cold process soap
- 15th April 2020 (2pm – 5pm)
- 27th May 2020 (2pm – 5pm)
- 2nd June 2020 (2pm – 5pm)
Learn to make home made melt and pour soap base from scratch without surfactants or any bubble agent. Simple and short time making process.
- 20th March 2020, Friday (1pm to 3pm)
- 15th April 2020, Wednesday (9:00am to 12:00pm)
- 27th May 2020, Wednesday (9:00am to 12:00pm)
- 2nd June 2020, Tuesday (9:00am to 12:00pm)
- 8th July 2020, Wednesday (9:00 to 12:00pm)
This class only focus on cold process soap making. learning from basic to complicated colour mixing and designs. Understand ways to controlling consistency of cold process soap to make desirable designs. Introduce new concept of cold process soap making to reduce the chances of failure.
- 25th to 26th March 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday) & 27th March 2020 (9am to 12:00pm)
- 8th to 9th April 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday) & 10th April 2020 (9am to 12:00pm)
- 19th to 20th May 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday) & 21st May 2020 (9am to 12:00pm)
Learn to make yummylicious dessert cold process soap bar
- 17th April 2020, Friday (10am to 4pm)
- 29th May 2020, Friday (10am to 4pm)
- 4th June 2020, Thursday (10am to 4pm)
- 10th July 2020, Friday (10am to 4pm)
Hot process soap is very interesting soap making method, its totally different soap world than cold process soap. Some people preferred hot process soap because it will be ready once the soap is hardened. Some people think that cooking soap is very therapeutic activity. So, there are cold process soapers and hot process soapers. There is no best way of making soap, but most importantly learning all kinds of soap making methods can help you to manage well in terms of order due dates, schedules, designs, effects, texture, and customers’ satisfaction. Upcoming schedules
- 25th to 26th April 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday)