This is a hands-on 2days advancing workshop for liquid soap, and students will receive certificate with completion of “Handmade Liquid Soap (Advance Intensive) Workshop” by Artiz Soap
Note that course contents Advance liquid Soap Making Class.
- additional intensive knowledge of Castile liquid Soaps
- additional jelly gel menthol soap
- intensive knowledge of pH adjustment for different recipes
Note that these additional advance content are not included in 6Days foundation Master Course. To include this content, require to add one more day to foundation master course made up to 7days course. There will be an additional fee.
Day 1 Class
- Understand the liquid soap making theory
- Understand most of the liquid soap making methods
- Learn fast making methods (5 to 10minutes) from oil to translucent soap paste. fast making will shorten production time~
- dilution liquid soap on the next production day.
- Do not require to use slow cooker or crockpot
- Liquid soap recipes to make in class
- Basic liquid soap
- Dual lye liquid soap
- Milk liquid soap
- 100% Olive oil Castile liquid soap
- Colorless liquid soap recipe
- Additional complimentary recipe for butter liquid soap
- Explain the differences of liquid soap recipes in terms of making process.
- pH soap testing and learning the best pH for soap making. Intensive theory of pH adjustment.
- Dilution methodology
- The insights to speed up the saponification process from oil to liquid soap paste, done in less than 10 minutes.
Day 2 Class
- Produce products, shower gel (honey texture), liquid soap, foaming wash (colourless liquid soap & ombre effect), jelly gel menthol soap and gel soap (toothpaste texture). Total 5 products. learn to make ombre effect with colourless liquid soap
- Use natural way to thicken the liquid soap to shower gel texture
- How to create preservative for liquid soap in a natural way
- Liquid soap recipe adjustment from watery to shower gel flow. With calculation & theory to adjust
- Understand the deep insights of short time making 100% olive oil Castile liquid soap making.
- Understand jelly gel liquid soap making without any jelly powders.
- Understand the liquid soap recipe structure (between conventional method & artiz soap method) and deep insights about liquid soap recipe designing.
- Ways to increase transparency of liquid soap
- Liquid soap recipe calculation (using artiz soap’s soap calculator)
This is a hands-on workshop. Certificate with completion of “Handmade Liquid Soap (Advance Intensive) Workshop” by Artiz Soap
3 days class
3 days class is applicable for live online private class
Note that 2 days classes for this workshop is very intensive. Recommend to split into 3days classes. Click this link for 3days workshop structure
For live online liquid soap (advance) workshop, click details here
2 days Hands-on class,
Day 1 – 10am to 6pm (with 1 hr lunch break in between)
Day 2 – 10am to 6pm (with 1 hr lunch break in between)
Schedule for upcoming 2days Hands-on class
Schedule 2: 17th & 18th October 2020 (2days Class)
Schedule 3: 21st & 22nd November 2020 (2days Class)
Click here to register, WhatsApp us! or email to email@example.com
Note that this class will only be held at location
Artiz Atelier Academy, No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. on specific date and time as mentioned above. This is not online class.
The class outline is subject to change from time to time, because Artiz Soap is a fully soap making research & development academy. The recipes, techniques & methods will be improved & updated from time to time.