5 Days Soap Making Master Course
be a master of Cold Process Soap Making
- learn to make basic cold process soap, milk soap and butter soap (3 types)
- complete with failure-free swirl design, marble soap design and ombre soap design
- learn to make basic, milk & butter soap (3 types)
- learn to make smooth and hard soap
- learn about cold process soap colouring (mix and match colour mica & clay powders)
- learn different ways of cut & shape cold process soap (on the last day)
- learn to stamp on your soap (on the last day)
- And learn to prepare all the soap bases for the following days
be a master of Hot Process Soap Making
- learn to make liquid soap (15minutes method making from scratch)
- you will be learning 2 types of short time liquid soap making
- type 1: high transparency & almost colourless liquid soap paste
- type 2: liquid soap paste (works for any recipe)
- learn to dilute liquid soap and other liquid soap making knowledge
- learn to make hot process soap (fast and easy method from scratch)
- learn recipe 1 to make hot process soap to pour in fine soap molds
- Recipe 2: learn to make hot process fluid soap
- learn to make melt and pour design soap
- learn to enhance soap base to crystal clear soap
- include learn to use soap base to make rose sculpture, geometric soap, crystal ombre soap, cloud effects (4 designs)
be a master of Creative Soap Making part 1
- Advance Cold Process Soap Making
- Fast layering ombre soap
- Feather swirl soap
- Drops swirl soap
- Wood texture inspired soap
- learn to make dessert cake soap
- learn to make Cake Base
- learn making dessert ornaments
- learn icing cake base with cold process soap
- learn to decorate dessert cake and making piping cream
- learn to cut hard cake soap effortlessly
be master of Creative Soap Making part 2
- learn to make cold process flower soap [piping with soap]
- learn to make cake base
- include learning to make cold process cupcake soap base
- include learning flower arrangement on cake bases
- include learning how to make use of colour palette to enhance your soap design
- learn to pipe flowers (rose, classic peony, ranunculus, hydrangea, berries & leaf)
- learn to recycle/rebatch unwanted/old soap into a gemstones rocks soap
Advance Cold Process Soap Making
- learn to make cold process soap clay
- make soap clay from scratch
- modelling soap clay to 3 figurines (design to updated from time to time)
- learn to calculation, design soap recipe & basic introduction of aromatherapy (theory lesson for beginner in soaps recipe formulation and calculation with basic aromatherapy knowledge)
- Compulsory to attend 5 days class.
- For students who join this course, entitle to enjoy complimentary access to Cold Process Flower Soap piping online class.
- Registration in advance is required.
- Hands-on intensive course.
- Course include all ingredients, recipes and tools in class.
- suitable for beginner / experience soap maker to bring interest or skills into business or career as instructor.
- Experience exclusive creative soap making classes here to enhance your soap making skills to professional.
- complete with a master course certificate
- only available once a month. may split the 5 days to complete within 3 months after full payment.
- Class can be conducted in english, chinese, malay, and korean.
- For korean, there is a translating fee for a translator (optional)
- Class schedules
- 23rd – 27th January 2019 10am – 5pm everyday
- 26th – 28th February to 2nd March 2019 10am – 5pm everyday
- 9th – 14th April 2019 (this month has 6days class, on 14th April class start 10am to 12pm complete) 10am – 5pm everyday
- 22nd – 26th May 2019 10am – 5pm everyday
- 12th – 16th June 2019 10am – 5pm everyday
- 10th – 14th July 2019 10am – 5pm everyday
- 7th – 11th Aug 2019 10am – 5pm everyday
Click on the right bottom pink icon on this page. its directly connect to facebook messenger. Key in your inquiries. we will get back to you asap. Thank you ~
Photo samples of works
cold process soap bar
Dessert cake soap
Rebatch into gem rocks soap
Hot Process Fluid Soap
Melt & Pour Soap
Cold Process Soap Clay