Why handmade breastmilk soap?
The soaps are suitable for individuals with delicate and sensitive skin.
We use 100% natural ingredients to make the breastmilk soaps.
NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS
NO ARTIFICIAL COLORING
- For Orders of 1 kg to 2 kgs [ RM150 per kg ]
- For Orders of 3 kgs to 5 kgs [ RM130 per kg]
- For Orders of 6 kgs to 9 kgs [ RM110 each kg ]
- For Orders more than 10 kgs [ RM90 each kg ]
- Design 1: Simply plain
- Design 2: Simply plain with soap mold
- Design 3: Swirl [Charcoal, Pink Clay, Green Clay, Gromwell] [only available for order more than 6kgs]
- Design 4: Oatmeal Honey [only available for order more than 6kgs]
100% Pure Essential oil
- Sweet Orange Essential oil 20ml [RM30 for each kg]
- Lavender Essential oil 20ml [RM30 for each kg]
- Frankincense Essential oil [RM40 for each kg]
- Gingergrass Essential oil [RM40 for each kg]
How to choose?
- choose to order how many kg soaps
- If you order 1 kg to 5kgs, you can only choose between Design 1 and Design 2 or both.
- If you order more than 6kgs, you can choose from Design 1 to 4
- Choose to add any essential oil to each kg or no essential oil
Custom Made Breastmilk Soap FAQ
1. How much is the pick-up service if required?
RM38 per trip. This is our in-house pick up and delivery service which only available within Klang Valley area. However, sometimes we might offer other pickup and delivery service if we unable to perform the service during the period. Discussion to be completed before confirmation of order.
If, you plan to self-deliver to our shop, kindly ignore all the above.
2. The breastmilk must be in frozen condition before delivery?
No, not definitely. However, make sure the breastmilk is well packed in a container or any tight packaging. The breastmilk can be in liquid form or frozen condition.
3. How much breastmilk required to make 1 kg of breastmilk soap? How old can the milk be?
We only need 200ml (7 oz) of frozen breastmilk to make 1 kg of breastmilk soap. As long as the breastmilk is kept in frozen deep fridge, the breastmilk can be up to one year old or more. If the breastmilk is kept for more than 3 years, customer may consult our customer service before placing any order.
4. Any additional charges for design?
There is no additional charge for choosing soap mold design, for other designs are available in ORDER FORM below and we will constantly update the soap mold designs.
5. Size of soaps
It is estimate you will receive 10 to 12 pcs (we cut the soaps by hand so the sizes of soaps may be varied. But the total will make up to 1kg.
6. What are the ingredients used to make the soap? Sensitive skin can use?
Handmade soap is made from natural ingredients (food grade oil) and sodium hydroxide (a type of salt from sea, but they available from lab process). Yes, it’s very suitable for sensitive skin.
For babies, we advice not to add any essential oil. Leave it plain.
7. Is it possible to add essential oil?
Yes, you can request to add essential oil to your soap. the selection list is available in the ORDER FORM below
8. How long till the soap ready to deliver or collect?
If you personally deliver the breastmilk to our retail shop: For example, if you send in the breastmilk and make payment today at our shop. We required and estimation of 14 working days for production. We will contact customer on when to pick up on the following week.
If you use our pickup and delivery service: For example, if you made payment today, we will immediately arrange pickup date with you. Then taking into account 14 working days for production and then we will arrange the delivery back to you in 3 working days time. Delivery will depend on your availability.
14 working days for production + 3 working days to pack and ready for delivery back to customer = 17 working days in total
Note that, we will start counting production days when we receive your breastmilk. If any delay caused by customer’s reason for busy to arrange pick/delivery, we will not responsible for any delay.
However, the soaps sent back to you are required to be cured (dry open air) for at least 4 weeks. The ready date will state in our Soap Birth Cert and instructions are attached together with your ready soap for how to take care of the soaps.
9. How long can you keep the soaps?
The date of expiration is stated in the Soap Birth Certificate. Usually we will state a year as standard. But, the soaps can last longer depend on customer storage condition. Avoid strong sunlight and high room temperature.
9. What documents comes together with the soap?
A soap birth certificate and Receipt of payment.
Payment can be done by local online bank transfer / PayPal (credit card)
once payment completed. non-refundable!
11. How to go about with order?
Step 1: Fill up the order form [LINK]
Step 2: Wait for confirmation order. Will reply within 1 working day or less. We will contact you by WhatsApp to confirm the order. And send payment details to you in the message.
Step 3: Update your payment status thru Whataspp +6016336303.
Step 4: If you are sending the breastmilk personally, just send it as soon as possible after your payment. On the other hand, we will arrange pickup date with you shortly after received the replied from Step 3 above if applicable.
Step 4: Allow 14 working days for production. We will contact you on when to pickup the soaps or if you wish to deliver.
11. If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact by WhatsApp +60163396303 or email email@example.com