Artiz Soap Soap Recipe Calculator for cold process soap, hot process soap and liquid soap recipe.
Refer page below for a video on how to use the soap calculator
Watch the video below to know more about Artiz Soap Calculator
- Note that 1 kg soap need at least 70% oil ingredients. So, 700gm oil for 1kg soap or 3.5kg oil for 5kg soap.
- The total weight of recipe should be formulated (Total oil (gm) + NaOH/KOH (gm) + Water (gm) + Additives (gm) = Total soap weight (gm))
- Superfat – the superfat term used in this soap calculator is to reduce the amount of NaOH / KOH. Lesser NaOH / KOH to react in the soap. For moisturising effect.
- Essential oil / Fragrance oil is excluded from the soap calculator. For basic, 1kg soap required 20ml Essential oil or 10ml Fragrance oil.
- Other additives are optional.
- The main goal of soap calculator is to generate the correct amount lye (NaOH/KOH)
- NaOH is Sodium Hydroxide & KOH is Potassium Hydroxide
Part 1 – How to use?
Mobile Version Artiz Soap Calculator (below)