This workshop is specially for beginner to learn making cold process soap for family and friends!
learning the original of soap making methods
You will learn to make cold process handmade soap using natural ingredients and pure essential oils. The recipes involves adding raw ingredients to the soap batter.
The methods will not required to use any electronics to make the soap from scratch. Also, not required to use stick blender or thermometer. The process can be as fast as 15minutes to soap mold.
learning the original of cold process soap making method
- Suitable for beginner with zero knowledge of soap making
- Recipes, ingredients & soap making tools provided in class.
- Using natural colorants and 100% pure essential oil.
- Students will bring back the soaps made in class. Making 2 units of 500gm soaps.
- 2 soap designs ( basic textured swirl and simple layer)
- However, this class will include extra knowledge of using stick blender for student’s future reference
- Also, include reference for unmold soap, soap cutting, soap shaping, soap cleaning, soap stamping and soap ph testing.
This is a hobby fun hands-on workshop
No certificate provided
*Complimentary 500gm size soap loaf mold (until stock finish)
Registration in advance is required and full payment to confirm your seat
- 26𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕 2020 (𝑺𝒂𝒕, 1:30𝒑𝒎-3:30𝒑𝒎)
Click here to register, WhatsApp us! or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that this class will only be held at location
Artiz Atelier Academy, No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. on specific date and time as mentioned above. This is not online class.
Do let us know if you need recommendation for accommodation / transportation to travel for class
The class outline is subject to change from time to time, because Artiz Soap is a fully soap making research & development academy. The recipes, techniques & methods will be improved & updated from time to time.