Hot Process Soap [Intensive Class]
Hot process soap is different from cold process soap.
- Require heat to cook the soap
- Soap ready to use immediately after unmold, but curing is required to allow the soap become hard bar.
- Soap ready to unmold for less than 2 hours
- Less curing period as compare to cold process soap
We personally think that hot process soap is very challenging, its totally different soap world than cold process soap. Some people preferred hot process soap because it will be ready once the soap is hardened. Some people think that cooking soap is very therapeutic activity. So, there are cp soapers and hp soapers. There is no best way of making soap, but most importantly learning all kinds of soap making methods can help you to manage well in terms of order due dates, schedules, designs, effects, texture, and customers’ satisfaction.
In the course, we have improvised the method by using simple ingredients and simple soap making tools to achieve fluid consistency. And allow the soap to stay fluid for longer time without any further heating to make complicated designs.
The course goals
- hard bar
- effortless to make hot process soap
- smooth bar like cold process soap
- no crockpot / no slow cooker / no microwave
- less investment for soap making tools
- fast and simple making hot process soap making
- as fast as 15mins from scratch to soap mould
- less than 2 hours to unmold soap
- able to achieve complicated designs just like cold process soap
- learn to reduce curing period, much shorter than cold process soap bar
- Learn 9 types of hot process soap bar
total 2.5days intensive hot process soap making class.
Day 1: Basic Hot Process Soap Making
Learn about the theory and understand how to control the fluid consistency of hot process soap. Also, learn to understand the basic factors to change the recipes.
Soap 1: Basic Hot Process Soap Bar
Soap 2: Milk Hot Process Soap Bar
Soap 3: Puree Hot Process Soap Bar
practice to make hot process soap with different core ingredients. understand the differences and steps with different recipes.
Day 2: Intermediate Hot Process Soap Making
learn to cut and shape the soap bars according to the designs at the end of Day 2
tips & tricks to reduce the curing period of hot process soap.
- This course is only about designs for hot process soap bar
- Hands-on intensive course.
- Will provide all ingredients, soap making tools, handout and recipes in class.
- Suitable for experience soap maker
- Class can be conducted in english, chinese, malay, and korean.
For korean, there is a translating fee for a translator (optional)
- The course outline is subject to change from time to time, because Artiz Soap is a fully soap making Research & development academy. The recipes, techniques and methods will be improved and updated.
- Advance booking required to confirm your class
- Upcoming Dates
- 25th to 26th April 2020 (10am to 5pm everyday)
- To register contact Whatsapp+60163396303 / firstname.lastname@example.org / click on righthand pink messenger icon to message us
- For more samples of students’ work click here to view more
- Location of class, Artiz Atelier Academy, No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- oversea applicants, kindly contact WhatsApp +60163396303 or WeChat artizsoapshop for accommodation and transportation suggestions.
- To register or inquire, contact WhatsApp +60163396303 or WeChat artizsoapshop or email email@example.com