This workshop is mothers or soapers want to learn how to make breastmilk soap which suitable for family use.
Oversupply breastmilk? expired breastmilk? expired more than 3 years? Skin sensitive? breastmilk soap is a good option to avoid wasting precious breastmilk. Handmade soap is kinder to sensitive skin and extra moisturising from milk.
learning breastmilk soap making in a workshop
- Suitable for beginner with zero knowledge of soap making
- Recipes, ingredients & soap making tools provided in class.
- Using natural colorants and 100% pure essential oil such as rose, neroli, pettigrain and so on.
- Students will bring back the soaps made in class. Making 1kg soap
- This class will, include reference for unmold soap, soap cutting, soap shaping, soap cleaning, soap stamping and soap PH testing.
Student require to prepare
- Prepare in 1 container with 200gm Frozen Breastmilk or Frozen milk.
- When travel to class, keep the frozen breastmilk in a styrofoam box to maintain frozen condition.
- Bring an A4 size tray to carry the soaps home.
This is a hobby workshop. No certificate provided. 2 hrs class
All ingredients, tools and handout is provided for class.
Registration in advance is required and full payment to confirm your seat
- 8𝒕𝒉 Aug 2020 (𝑺𝒂𝒕, 4𝒑𝒎-6𝒑𝒎)
- 22nd Aug 2020 (𝑺𝒂𝒕, 4𝒑𝒎-6𝒑𝒎)
- 30𝒕𝒉 Aug 2020 (𝑺un, 1𝒑𝒎-3𝒑𝒎)
Click here to register, WhatsApp us! or email to email@example.com
Note that this class will only be held at location
Artiz Atelier Academy, No. 23, Jalan Sungai Burung X32/X, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. on specific date and time as mentioned above. This is not online class.
Do let us know if you need recommendation for accommodation / transportation to travel for class
The class outline is subject to change from time to time, because Artiz Soap is a fully soap making research & development academy. The recipes, techniques & methods will be improved & updated from time to time.