The purpose of this online class is to teach students how to make liquid soap paste / bar within 10minutes or less. The soap is made of KOH / Potassium Hydroxide and 100% vegan. The liquid soap bar is clear & transparent.
- The recipes are 100% Vegan & Zero surfactants
- Liquid Soap Bar can be used as bar directly or dilute into liquid soap
- The liquid soap (diluted form) is transparent clear
- Total 3 recipes will be provided in this online class. And provided ideas to change the recipe.
- The concept of this class can be apply to any liquid soap recipe. Except to make liquid soap bar has certain requirements. But, generally the concept of 10 minutes liquid soap paste making apply to any liquid soap recipe
- There is no curing period for this liquid soap making, it is ready to use when the soap sets.
- Liquid soap paste shelf life is generally the same as any other liquid soap recipe, at least a year.
- Totally different recipe & steps from crystal glass soap making!
Online Class Outline
We provide pre-recorded videos with unlimited access and viewing times in the online class
Video 1: Preparation of Tools
Video 2: Preparation of Ingredients
Video 3: Preparation of Soap Mould
Video 4: Recipe [Explained Version]
Video 5: Step by Step Liquid Soap Bar Making [Explained Version]
Video 6: Liquid Soap Bar Recipe 1 (Colourless)
Video 7: Liquid Soap Bar Recipe 2
Video 8: Liquid Soap Bar Recipe 3
Video 9: Liquid Soap Bar Ombre Making
Video 10: Liquid Soap Bar with cute soap molds
Video 11: Unmold & Cutting
Video 12: Testing Washing of Liquid Soap Bar
Video 13: Dilution of liquid soap bar into liquid form
Video 14: Testing of liquid soap [PH / Essential oil / Add Colour / water used]
Video 15: How to reduce PH naturally
Registration Step by Step
- FEE IS NOT AVAILABLE YET [THIS CLASS WILL LAUNCH IN DEC 2018]
- We accept Malaysia Local Bank transfer & Paypal for international transfer. Also, we can send a payment link to your email for credit card / debit transfer.
- Read our policies & copyrights [COPYRIGHTS LINK]. These terms & conditions are attached in the registration form.
- If you agree with our policies, may continue to fill-up the registration form [REGISTRATION FORM LINK]
- We will send an email to confirm your registration with payment details.
- Final, you may proceed to make payment.
- We will add you to the online class once step 6 above is completed.