Melbourne Australia (Overseas Class)
Class Location: Passage Thru Malaysia Cafe, 2/16 Main st Greensborough VIC 3088
21st October 2018 [Sunday]
Option 1: 11am to 2pm
Option 2: 2pm to 5pm
- Making crystal glass soap from scratch, only take less than 20minutes to make the soap
- No animal products
- suitable concept for home based mass production
- will explain about the recipe and demo making step by step
- student will make 500gm crystal glass soap & another 500gm ombre class soap with colour
- will do demo on adding colour, essential oil and fragrance to the soap base’
- Learn to remelt the soap into cute soap moulds
- 1 recipe will be provided in class
- 3 hours class
- Class fee: 277aud
Things you should know about Crystal Glass Soap & Class
- This recipe is specially design for homemakers or soapers who need simple and easy soap making of crystal glass soap. A crystal glass soap with balance between transparency, bubbles and moisturising effects
- This handmade crystal glass soap bar is different from commercial melt and pour soap base. If you looking for perfect transparent colour (colourless), you have to choose commercial melt and pour soap base.
- We provide fast & simple made from scratch 20minutes solution for home soap maker to make their own crystal glass soap bar with added benefit to reuse it as melt and pour soap. The soap is nourshing, fresh cleaning feel and bubbly without any help of chemical surfactants.
- The colour of the soap has mild yellowish tinted colour.
- The soap is hard and crystal clear, stunning even just a soap bar.
What to prepare for class?
- Students required to bring 2 units of 500gm soap mould for class
- Bring a tray to carry the soaps
- Tools & ingredients will be provided in class
- 1 main & 1 wine will be provided by Passage Thru Malaysia Cafe
- For option 1: 11am to 2pm lunch time at 2pm & option 2: 2pm to 5pm lunch time at 1pm
How to register?
Click here [LINK] to fill-up the registration form
Once received your registration form, we will provide payment methods to you in email.
you can make full payment to secure a seat in class!
Sample Photos of Crystal Glass Soap