August 2018 at Houston Texas
Class location: Muddy Soap Co, 16518 House Hahl Road, Cypress Texas 77433 (Just Northwest of Houston)
About Cold Process Flower Soap
Some people may prefer to learn cold process soap than hot process soap. Thus, this is cold process flower piping class with decorative experience.
If a hands-on class
- you will have face to face interactions with teacher
- you will get immediate responses to your mistakes
- you will be guided closely throughout the whole making process
- you will experience the “best” consistency and texture of soap cream for flower piping
The purpose of this class
- teach you how to control and knowing when is the best consistency and best texture to use for piping flowers
- teach you to prevent the problems of soap paste sweating and hardening
- teach you how to make the soap paste last longer for piping
- teach you how to handle if hardening or temperature increases really happening (SOS tips)
- teach you to control hands stability and controlling pressure when piping flowers?
- teach you to pipe beautiful flowers and flower arrangement
- teach how to adjust your piping tips for best piping experience
- teach you how to pipe without messing up your workplace (stay away lye burns)
Note: the class will be conducted in english.
The fee of this class is
Early bird : 220usd with complimentary gifts (piping tips 6 items) for those who sign-up in June 2018
To register! click the pink button on right bottom of this page (direct to Facebook messenger) to register with us!
or WhatsApp +60163396303
payment can be completed by using PayPal